Friday 27 May 2011

Seven Habits Reflection

      I liked the book because it had many anecdotes from the author and stories fromother people. It helped me to relate because alot of the stories sounded similar to things going on in my life.
      I had read Sean Covey's book before but I did not retain the information. This time, when I read it I actually read and thought about the words that had been written and I took them in. I compared all of the habits to my life and I feel like I might actually make a change in my life and model after some of the seven habits.

      The key idea's of the book were the seven habits; be proactive, begin with the end in mind, have a win win attitude, seek first to understand than to be understood, synergize, sharpen the saw, and put first things first.

      I liked Sean Covey's style of writing because he wrote in a way that was simple and easy to read. He did not use words or phrases that were complicated and he explained things in a very clear way.

      I would rate Sean Covey's "7 habits of a highly effective teen" with 3 and a half stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment